The Mix Tape Lives On
Sony may have shuttered production of their iconic Walkman, but the cassette is alive, well and as popular as ever in the form of a decorative motif, if not as a source of listening pleasure.
Here are 10 products that pay tribute to the much-beloved mix tape.
1. Mixtape Print by Kate Bingaman Burt (Sold out, but our fingers are crossed for a second printing)
2. Special Edition Mixtape Pouch by Brave Moonman
3. 5-pack Gocco screenprinted stationery set by Heather Jeany
4. Felt Cassette Tape Coasters by Squirrel’s Nest
5. Tape Lamp by Transparent House