We are so excited to share some of our favorite picks from West Elm's new catalog. This season's collection is especially tuned to small space living, with scaled down pieces, more rounded corners, and multifunctional items. If you need a bit of inspiration, check out our favorites from the new living room, bedroom, and dining room offerings.
- The new Glamour Velvet Sofa from Roar + Rabbit perfectly blends modern style with whimsical details.
- The new Leigh Stepped Side Table's retro design is dressed up with a sleek marble top.
- We will never say no to more pillows from West Elm. The new Velvet Desert Landscape Pillow is like a modern art piece for your favorite sofa or chair.
- With a great combination of colors, the Verve Rug, made of durable nylon, is a great option for a high traffic living room.
- The Erik Leather Chair clad in Italian leather improves on the classic wingback design with a little Scandi inspo.
- Made with marble sourced from India, the new Mira Coffee Table will add a one of a kind touch of glamor to any living room.
- The new TENCEL® duvet shams are made from eucalyptus fibers which make them irresistibly silky, soft, smooth and sustainable. They come in multiple colors but the blue teal is just the perfect amount of moody.
- The new Louvered Nightstand is made of walnut and is inspired by early '60s design. We just couldn't resist the angled drawer fronts!
- The super soft Azur Shag Rug is handwoven in India from 100% cotton and will make your tired feet so happy as your climb into bed each night.
- We knew we had to have new Sawyer Canopy Bed the moment we saw it! It is made of FSC®-certified wood and it's walnut veneer matches the Louvered set perfectly.
- West Elm never disappoints with their pillows. The Knotted Stripe Pillow Cover boasts a mix of print and hand-guided crewel embroidery and it's long size works perfectly as an accent on a bed.
- The matching Louvered Dresser is equally as gorgeous with the same hidden drawer pulls and tapered legs as the nightstand.
- This mid-century inspired print highlights the '60s inspired design of the nightstand and dresser set and includes a great combination of colors.
- The new Colorfield Rug in wine is hand loomed in India and super soft underfoot - a bold addition to any dining room.
- We love the new Tiered Bar Console, and upgrade from the popular bar cart currently found in dining rooms across the world. It boasts three tiers of storage and a glassware rack. It's tall and sophisticated.
- The Angled Geo Art Sconce is more of a work of art than it is a light source. The bent metal comes in two colors and can coordinate with other metals found in the same room - table or chair legs, drawer pulls, etc.
- We love the geometric, textured front of the Audrey Dining Buffet!
- The curved, scooped-back frame of the Orb Leather Chairs make them so inviting and comfortable.
- With it's marble top sourced from India and the stunning metal base we just couldn't pass up the new Silhouette Pedestal Dining Table.
- The ripple effect is what sold us on the new Ripple Glass Pendant. It would make a great addition over almost any dining table.