We read yesterday that when President Obama moves into the White House, he's inheriting quite the collection of classic LP's. The White House apparently has its own LP collection dating back to the Nixon administration (and we can only hope that our new president will resurrect the dusty vinyls during his tenure). In the past, we have been lucky enough to move in with a roommate or a boyfriend and enjoy (if not later inherit) their prized belongings. We couldn't help but wonder what commodity AT readers have benefited from after moving in with a roommate or significant other--weigh in after the jump!
Our all time favorites have been;
- Access to boyfriend's extensive CD/LP collection
- One roommate had a washing machine and a dryer (now we have our own)
- We have twice lived in a place where we've had the luxury of having our own bathroom
- Current boyfriend has enough DVDs to keep us busy until 2010
- A former beau attended culinary school while we lived together (let's just say dinner was always on the table)
- Current boyfriend also has the cutest dog
What luxuries or collections have you had the opportunity to enjoy after you moved in with a roommate or significant other?
[Image from carlcollins]