Tabletop styling is truly an art and it's inspiring to see a variety of photographer's takes on the same line of dishes — in this case, number plates and bowls by Rhode Island-based gleena ceramics. In the hands of each stylist they go from being modern and playful to vintage and dramatic — with plenty of style in between.
We love gleena ceramics for how easy they are to mix and match, which is no surprise considering the line's creator, Asya Palatova, has a background in design and styling herself having worked as an Art Director for Martha Stewart Living and Body and Soul, among others. To see more pieces by Palatova, visit gleena's website.
1. A Thanksgiving table styled by Asya Palatova, the ceramicist herself
2. Photo of the dessert plate by Helene Dujardin of My Tartelette
3. Photo of round gourd bowls by Aran Goyoaga of Cannelle et Vanille
4. Photo of the oval gourd bowl by Fabien Barral of Harmonie Intérieure
5. Photo of bowl by Karen Mordechai of Sunday Suppers
6. Gourd bowls by gleena