As a city dweller, I envy anyone that has an outdoor space they can call their own. A balcony, backyard, even a stoop can make for some good hangouts in the nice weather. Lately I have been especially into rooftop gardens — I think it is fun to see how plants can transform an otherwise unremarkable rooftop into a beautiful place. Here are a few that I think are particularly pretty.
1. Gregorio's garden on Apartment Therapy
3. Photo of the Villa Maria in Oaxaca from Trip Advisor
4. Alejandro's rooftop on Apartment Therapy
5. Sotheby's via babble
6. 66 Square Feet
7. Chris and Diana's rooftop on Apartment Therapy
8. Ted Trimpa’s Rooftop container garden on Denver Post
12. Groundworks via babble
13. Brooklyn Magazine
14. Pulltab Design
15. Architectural Digest via Le Fox
MORE ROOFTOP GARDENS & GREEN ROOFS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
(Images: as credited above)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.