• Crate & Barrel Upholstery Sale
• Baltimore Summer Antiques Show
• Contemporaria Sample Sale
• Baker, Milling Road & McGuire Sale
• Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Sale
• Blu Dot 20/20 Sale
• Westin Heavenly Bed Sale
• Tabletop Summer Sale
• Gaylord's Lamps Moving Sale
• Room & Board Summer Clearance
• Thos. Moser Annex Sale
• Smith & Hawken Liquidation Sale
• Community Forklift Free Fridays
• Find-A-Designer Day
• Fenton Street Market Debut
• Georgetown Birdcage Sale
Jump below for more information...
• Baltimore Summer Antiques Show The largest indoor antique, art, and jewelry show in the United States. Attendees can also attend free educational lectures given by respected dealers and industry experts. Tickets $12.
Baltimore Convention Center | 1 W Pratt Street Baltimore, Maryland 21201
Thursday, 9/3 – Sunday 9/6
• Contemporaria Sample Sale
3303 Cady's Alley NW Washington, DC 20007
9/5 - 9/14
• Baker, Milling Road & McGuire Sale Select furniture, accessories and lighting on sale.
The Washington Design Center 300 D Street, SW Suite 709 Washington, DC 20024
Baker Georgetown 3330 M Street NW Washington, DC 20007-3513
8/21 - 10/19
• Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Sale 20% off tables & storage— all dining tables, end tables, side tables, cocktail tables, armoires, media/entertainment centers, consoles, dressers, chests, desks, nightstands, etageres and more for every room in your house. All 20% off listed price.
1526 14th Street NW Washington DC
Now - 9/7
• Blu Dot 20/20 Sale 20/20 is the first collection-wide sale in Blu Dot history. Everything is 20% off – at all participating Blu Dot retailers nationwide and on bludot.com
RCKNDY 1515 U St NW Suite A1 Washington, DC 20009
Tabletop 1608 20th St NW Washington, DC 20009
For 20 days beginning Thursday, 8/20 (ends 9/8)
• Westin Heavenly Bed Sale Westin Hotels is celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Heavenly Bed by offering 25% off the Westin retail line — Heavenly Bed; White Tea candles and oil diffusers; Brazilian combed cotton towels and bath sheets; and a variety of bathroom fixtures. Shoppers can also pick up several new additions to the Heavenly retail line: a Heavenly Spa Robe, Heavenly Travel Blanket, and a Heavenly Bath line created in partnership with Bliss Spa.
8/24 - 9/7
• Tabletop Summer Sale 20% - 50% many items.
1608 20th Street NW Washington, DC
8/20 - 9/8
• Gaylord's Lamps & Shades Moving Sale Save up to 70% on lampshades, table lamps and floor lamps. All antiques are half off, and all chandeliers are 30% off regular price.
4620 Leland Street, Chevy Chase, Maryland
• Thos. Moser Annex Sale 10,000-square-feet space of rarely marked-down furniture that includes floor models, returned items and pieces created for photo shoots. Furnishings will be trucked in from the company's seven other showrooms throughout the summer. Shoppers can expect discounts from 10 to 20 percent.
3338 M St. NW
8/9 EXTENDED THROUGH LABOR DAY
• Smith & Hawken Liquidation Sale The website/catalog is shut down and the company is liquidating all their inventory directly from their 56 stores in 22 states and Washington, D.C. Find your nearest store here. See our post here.
• The Community Forklift Free Fridays The Community Forklift is a nonprofit thrift store for building materials, located 5 min. from the NE DC line. We have a "Free Friday" each week. Everything in Aisle One is Free on Fridays, (and $5 or less the rest of the week). Right now we have a bunch of doors and carpet tiles in the free section, as well as samples from an architecture firm library (all sorts of little scraps for crafting).
4671 Tanglewood Drive, Hyattsville, Maryland 20781
Every Friday, 9-5
• Find-A-Designer Day This event gives consumers the perfect opportunity to meet with designers from The Washington Design Center's Find-A-Designer Program and purchase to-the-trade items with its Consumer Buying Service Representatives. Guests at The Washington Design Center's Find-A-Designer Consumer Day can receive a free 30-minute consultation with one of 20 designers, including Samantha Friedman, Lorna Gross, and Camille Saum.
The Washington Design Center | 300 D St., SW Washington, DC 20024
Thursday, 9/10: 10am - 2pm
• Fenton Street Market Debut This new market will showcase local craftspeople, artists, vintage/antique dealers, musicians, and others with interesting wares or services. Saturday mornings at the corner of Fenton Street and Silver Spring Avenue in downtown Silver Spring, Maryland. Booths are still available for $15.
9/12 & 10/3: 9am - 2pm
• Georgetown Birdcage Sale Enormous store-wide, new and vintage furniture and accessories sale held in conjunction with Georgetown Birdcage's 1st Annual Jewelry Extravaganza Party, a multi-designer jewelry trunk show event going on all day both in-store and extending into our back courtyard.
1671 Wisconsin Avenue, NW Washington, DC
9/19: 11am - 9pm