• Restoration Hardware Lighting Sale
• Ghana Trunk Show
• Welcome Hometta
• Builders Q & A Day
• Container Store Shelving Sale
• YLighting FLOS Sale
• Baker, Milling Road & McGuire Sale
• Smith & Hawken Liquidation Sale
• Todd Farm Antiques & Flea Market
• SOWA Market
• Green Guild Film Festival
• Kartell Lighting Sale
• Marimekko Show
• InsideOut: The Museum School Art Sale
Jump below for more information...
THIS WEEK IN DETAIL
• Restoration Hardware Lighting Sale Save 25% on all things lighting from Restoration Hardware — stores, catalog & online.
The Atrium | 300 Boylston Street Chestnut Hill Massachusetts 02467
Northshore Mall | 210 Andover Street Peabody Massachusetts 01960
• Ghana Trunk Show Drop by Birch Street House & Garden this Friday evening and meet Ellie of Cross Cultural Collaboration and shop her unique selection of fairly traded gifts made in Ghana. Cross Cultural Collaboration is a non-profit organization in Ghana that brings people from different cultures together through the arts.
Birch Street House & Garden | 760 South Street Roslindale, Massachusetts
Friday, 10/16: 5pm - 9pm
• Welcome Hometta New modern home plan company Hometta will show its first 24 house designs in an exhibition titled Welcome Hometta. Hometta sells small modern home plans under 2,500 square feet by two dozen renowned architecture studios, including over,under and Project_ of Boston. The exhibition features boards introducing the designs and the studios who designed them, as well as 1/16 inch 3D printed models of the houses.
pinkcomma gallery | 81B Wareham Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02118
10/16 - 11/6
• Builders Q & A Day at Boston Building Materials Co-op. If you've been thinking about a project to improve your home's energy efficiency, this is a great place to start. You can get answers to your questions and meet some of the contractors in the Co-op's referral file. Contractors from a variety of trades will be available to answer any questions you may have, whether they're about a specific project or just something you've "always wondered." Tradespeople will include: Carpenter, Plumber, Window restoration contractor, Energy efficiency specialist, Insulation contractor. Bring your specific questions, and expect to learn from the questions of other members as well!
Boston Building Materials Co-op | Building Materials Resource Center | 100 Terrace Street Roxbury, Massachusetts 02120
Saturday, 10/17: 3pm - 5pm
• Container Store Shelving Sale 25% off shelving solutions from The Container Store — choose from wall-mounted, free-standing, cube systems, bookcases and elfa.
Online and 2 Boston-area stores.
• YLighting FLOS Sale YLighting is reducing their prices on ALL FLOS products by 35%! Customers can choose from reduced inventory of great lighting, including: wall scones, ceiling lights, chandeliers, table and floor lamps.
10/9 - 10/17
• Baker, Milling Road & McGuire Sale Select furniture, accessories and lighting on sale.
The Boston Design Center 1 Design Center Place Suite 300 Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Baker at Cabot House 220 Worcester Road Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
8/21 - 10/19
• Smith & Hawken Liquidation Sale The website/catalog is shut down and the company is liquidating all their inventory directly from their 56 stores in 22 states and Washington, D.C. Find your nearest store here. See our post here.
COMING UP IN DETAIL
• Green Guild Film Festival
Films: The Muddy River Chronicles by Bob Nesson of Emerson College, The Carbon Footprint by Neight Brescia and Brian Moore, Bag It by Christine Giordano and Matthew M. Hashiguchi, Saving the Planet ... One Home at a Time by Bob Nesson of Emerson College.
The Coolidge Corner Theatre |290 Harvard Street Brookline Massachusetts 02446
Wednesday, 10/21: 7pm - 9:30pm
• Kartell Lighting Sale All lighting 15% off at Kartell Flagship Stores.
Boston | 10 Saint James Avenue Boston, Massachusetts
10/24 - 11/15
• Marimekko Show D/R celebrates 50 years of Finnish Design in the U.S. — the fabrics and furnishings of the original Design Research is presented in celebration of the 50th Anniversary of D/R's introduction of the bold colorful fabrics and fashions of the Marimekko Company of Helsinki, Finland.
• InsideOut: The Museum School Art Sale Once a year we let the public in and artwork out — thousands of original, fine art pieces by artists from one of the best art schools in the country. During the 5-day sale, student pieces are intermingled with works by Museum School alumni, faculty and affiliated artists. Purchase from a wide range of paintings, photographs, jewelry, prints, sculpture, new media and much more. Where else can you find photographs by a first-year MFA student around the corner from an Ellsworth Kelly (alumni '48) print? Besides being an exclusive opportunity to add to your art collection, InsideOut is the largest fundraiser for the School. Every purchase helps support School scholarships, making it possible for students to forge new directions in art.
Admission to the sale is free.
The School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston | 230 Fenway, Boston, Maassachusetts 02115
Opening Celebration | 11/18: 5pm - 8 pm.
Regular Hours | 11/18 & 11/19: 12pm - 8pm, 11/20 - 11/22: 12pm - 6pm