The Weekend Guide: Sales & Events
• Vintage Tag Sale at the Kentlands Mansion
• Brookeville Studio Tour
• MGBW Book Launch Tour
• Atocha Design Sale
• Business of Design
• Fall 2009 Design House
• Smith & Hawken Liquidation Sale
• Emile Henry, Duralex & More Warehouse Sale
• Georgetown Jingle
Jump below for more information…
• Vintage Tag Sale at the Kentlands Mansion We’ve personally selected one-of-a-kind vintage furniture and accessories that work with today’s styles and design trends. From timeless antiques, vintage inspirations and cottage chic, we’ll help you define your home.There will be dining tables and chairs, china cabinets, buffets, dressers, nightstands, beds and occasional tables as well as slip-covered and upholstered furniture. Accessories include: artwork, jewelry, antique books, silver plate, English china, lighting, mirrors, architectural and vintage accessories. We’ll have holiday decor too.
Kentlands Mansion | 320 Kent Square Road Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
11/6: 10am – 5pm
11/7: 9am – 4pm
• Mitchell Gold Bob Williams Book Launch Celebrate MGBW 20th anniversary and The Comfortable Home book launch.
DC | Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Signature Store | 526 14th St. NW, Washington, DC 20005 11/5: 6pm – 8pm (RSVP: email@example.com)
Chevy Chase | Bloomingdale’s Wisconsin Place | 5300 Western Avenue Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815
11/10: 6pm – 9pm (RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Atocha Design Sale 15% off all cabinet orders for 10 days. Atocha Design makes custom cabinets designed to hold your music collection, and specializes in record cabinets for vinyl collectors. Each piece is made to order and is final sale.
10/30 – 11/8
• Fall 2009 Design House Washington Design Center’s 26th annual event. The Fall 2009 Design House will truly celebrate Washington, DC with each room in the house representing eight different historic districts. Free admission — open to the general public.
Washington Design Center | 300 D Street, SW in Washington DC
9/25 – 12/12: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm, Saturday 10am – 3pm
• Emile Henry, Duralex & More Warehouse Sale This once-a-year invitation is for the 3nd annual warehouse sale chocked full of seconds, discontinued and first products at blow out savings — 44,000-square-foot warehouse for 6 premier cooking and kitchen brands: Arc Elegance, Emile Henry, Cuisipro, Duralex, Rosle and Mauviel.
Centerpoint Business Complex Park | 802 Centerpoint Boulevard New Castle, Delaware 19720
12/12 & 12/13: 8am – 5pm
• Georgetown Jingle The Washington Design Center, The Four Seasons Hotel and JDS Designs will showcase beautiful holiday trees and vignettes decorated by the region’s top designers — brought together to benefit the Pediatric Hematology, Oncology, Blood and Marrow Transplantation Program at Georgetown University Hospital. $150/person or $350/family, $50 for ages 3-18, Ages 2 and under are free.
Four Seasons Hotel Washington | 2800 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20007
12/13: 4pm – 8pm