The 4th of July celebration is in full swing. Whether or not you've reached your fill of fireworks, bbq and the beach yet, you might want to squeeze in a little shopping before Monday rolls around - there are deals to be had this weekend!
NATIONAL & ONLINE
- Design Public LAST DAY July 4th Sale 10% off orders over $99. Sitewide.
- Jayson Home Floor Model + More Sale Up to 50% off Floor Model and New Back Stock furniture, home accessories, vintage furniture and decor.
Online and in store
6/28 - 7/29
- I.O. Metro Independence Day Spectacular 15% off everything online + free shipping on select items. 15% off $500 or more, 20% off $1,000 or more & 25% off $1,500 in stores
Online and in store
- Crane and Canopy Shop Crane & Canopy's collection of quality bedding, duvets, and sheets for the modern home. Enjoy free shipping on orders above $150.
- De-Cor $ 20 Off for a purchase of $ 100; $ 100 Off for a purchase of $ 500; $ 200 Off for a purchase of $ 1,000; $ 1,000 Off for a purchase of $ 5,000 and over
Online and in store
- Eyes on Walls Kick off your summer with some fresh new art on your walls by taking advantage of the Eyes On Walls 20% off Summer Sale! Browse around our great collection of modern and urban art and take 20% off your favorite pieces.
- Apt 2B Huge Sale with some of our most popular sectionals on sale for $300-$400 off regular price! $200 Off any Serta mattress set. Bonded leather club chairs for $198 and many more deals on furniture, home decor, and housewares!
- Twofold Summer Sale Save up to 50% off during the Twofold Summer Sale! Items for sale include cushions, bags, sarongs, scarves, table linens and Japanese fans.
- Alessi Special promotion on select flatware: purchase 6 of Alessi’s 5-piece place settings and receive the serving spoon, serving fork, salad set and cake server as a gift. Promotion available for Dry, Nuovo Milano, Caccia, Mami and KnifeForkSpoon mirror finish sets.
Online and In Stores
6/19 - 12/31
- Swag Paper 4th of July Sale Save 30% off all orders over $50
6/27 - 7/5
- UGallery's Backroom Sale UGallery, a curated online art gallery, is launching its Backroom, a two-week sale which will offer up to 50% off over 200 pieces of one-of-a-kind artwork.
6/26 - 7/7
- Designers Guild Summer Sale
Up to 60% off bedding, cushions, rugs and more
- MoMA Design Store Summer Sale The MoMA Design Store is planning a summer sale on select items throughout their New York stores and online at MoMAstore.org. Save up to 60% on select tabletop, desk and personal accessories, home furnishings, stationary and books. No discount code needed to save between 20% - 60% off favorite items
6/17 - 7/30
- McGuire Stock up: Warm sun, free fabric. Free Sunbrella fabric with any outdoor furniture purchase through July 10, while supplies last.
In Find your nearest location.
- Graham & Brown Save up to 75% off of wallpaper and wall art during Graham & Brown's end of the Line Sale. Once these products are gone - they're gone!
- Ligne Roset Togo Sale In honor of the 40th anniversary of their popular and iconic Togo, all products in the Togo collection, in any of their 899 fabrics and leathers, are 20% off.
- Diseno Summer Rug Sale Save 20-50% on all in stock cowhide, leather, shearling and suede carpets. Includes all hides; natural, dyed, zebra, metallics.
Diseno: 409 Harrison Avenue, Boston
- Lightology Purchase a Fanimation ceiling fan of $300 or more from Lightology and receive a FREE Urbanjet portable table fan (a $200 value)
Online and in store
- Downtown Modernism Show Downtown Modernism is excited to announce a new outdoor market for vintage modern artifacts. Remember the must attend mid-century modernism shows of Southern California’s past? Looking for timeless mid-century modern pieces that you just can’t seem to find at current flea markets or online? In conjunction with actor, comic, and modern collector Andy Dick, Downtown Modernism has curated a group of vendors with the vintage treasures and valuables you’ve been looking for.
Downtown Modernism Show | 2901 Saco Street
6/30, 8am - 2pm
- Chinatown Design Night For the third year in a row, LADF and Chung King Road celebrate the vibrant creative community that continues to grow under the crimson glow of Chinatown’s lanterns by hosting Chinatown Design Night, June 29th from 7pm to 10pm. Shops, studios, and galleries will stay open late into the summer night for this all-out art and design street party, which also serves as the closing party for the Los Angeles Design Festival.
Chinatown Design Night | Chung King Alley
6/29, 7 - 10 pm
- LA Salvage Two House Estate Sale Two houses on the same property will be filled with varying furniture including sofas, speakers, credenzas, beds, dressers, dining sets, and home accessories.
3147 Atwater Avenue, Cross streets Fletcher and Water
6/29, 8am - 3pm
- Cloud Noir Reclaimed Wood Table Sale - take 20% off all reclaimed wood dining tables.
Cloud Noir | 8044 W. 3rd
6/28 - 7/7
- A New Sculpturalism: Architecture from Southern California A New Sculpturalism: Contemporary Architecture from Southern California examines the work of more than thirty major and emerging figures in contemporary Los Angeles architecture of the last twenty-five years.Celebrating the ideas, projects, and processes of an architectural community that continually seizes the opportunity to redefine architecture, locally and globally, from within a city renowned for incubating architectural experimentation.
MOCA | 250 S. Grand
6/16 - 9/16
- Canvas Summer Yard Sale featuring glassware, ceramics, accessories plus many more
Canvas | 123 W. 17th St and 199 Lafayette Street, NYC
6/27 - 7/28
- BIG! Workshops Upholstery 101 with Annie Evelyn
Students will learn to properly remove old fabric, minor frame repair, spring tying, material selection, webbing, cutting foam, basic sewing, stapling, tacking, etc. Each student will receive individual guidance on their chair during this class and guidance for the materials you will need to bring. Tools, space and guidance provided.
All info: BIG! NYC
Wednesdays & Thursdays from July 10 - August 1 630pm - 830pm
- Making Room: New Models for Housing New Yorkers Making Room: New Models for Housing New Yorkers features a full-scale, 325-square-foot micro-unit with architecture by Amie Gross Architects. Organized in conjunction with Citizens Housing & Planning Council (CHPC), Making Room explores how New York City's changing social, economic, and cultural demographics—especially the rise of single adults—are dramatically changing urban households, and how architecture can help re-shape the city's housing stock for New Yorkers at all phases of their lives.
Museum of the City of New York | 1220 5th Avenue, New York, New York 10029
- Nantucket Home Recliner Sale It's the American Leather Factory Authorized Comfort Recliner Sale! The recliner is available in four different sizes and seven different styles. With over 300 fabric and leather options, you can easily find an option that matches your space.
Nantucket Home | 603 Broadway, Chico California 95928
- Out of Southeast Asia: Art That Sustains Out of Southeast Asia: Art That Sustains — the last exhibition presented in The Textile Museum's historic location before the museum's 2014 reopening — promises to be a beautiful pairing of tradition and innovation. Out of Southeast Asia demonstrates how four artists are reinventing traditional Southeast Asian textile techniques, designs, and ideology in new and meaningful ways.
The Textile Museum | 2320 S Street NW, Washington, DC 20008
Got a sale or event you want published? Send it to us. We publish every week:
Sales & Events Submission Form
(Images: Clockwise: Blik, Ligne Roset, West Elm, Designers Guild )