The Weekend Guide: Sales & Events
• WONK NYC Sample Sale
• Remains Lighting Sample Sale
• environment337 Closing Sale
• Gus Modern Upholstery Sale
• Emeco Sale
• Kartell Anniversary Sale
• D. Porthault’s White Sale
• Room & Board Seating Sale
• Alessi Sale
• Crate & Barrel Summer Sale
• Hastens Mattress Sale
• Bobby Berk Home Bedding Sale
• Fashioning Felt
• Natuzzi Soho: “A Trunk Show of Moods and Expressions”
• Conran Shop Summer Sale
• Hampton Designer Showhouse
• Ron Arad Retrospective
Jump below for more information…
• WONK NYC Sample Sale All Floor Models 20-30% off, 30% off all accessories, and 15% off all Standard Orders!
DUMBO: 68 Jay St. #101 Brooklyn NY 11201 and Williamsburg 160-A N. 4th St Brooklyn NY 11211
June 18-24th: 12-7pm
• Remains Lighting Sample Sale Remains Lighting will hold its first ever sample sale and will be offering exquisite sconces and chandeliers at discounted prices: 30 to 50% off new or sample chandeliers, sconces, flushmounts, and pendant fixtures.
130 West 28th Street, bet. 6th and 7th Aves., Ground floor
6/22: 4pm – 8pm
6/23: 9am – 6pm
6/24: 9am – 6pm
• environment337 Closing Sale Closing our University Place Location Sale —
up to 60% off our entire inventory of home and personal accessories. Lines include Chilewhich, Adler, Derian, Roost, DL & Co., Dash & Albert, Votivo and many more.
56 University Pl. at E10th St., NYC 10003
Now – 6/26: Mon – Sat 11am – 7pm
• Gus Modern Upholstery Sale 15% off sale on all Gus Modern Upholstery items in the Soho Location. This sale is being offered in-store only and will not apply to online sales.
59 Crosby Street (btw Spring and Broome)
June 12-30: Mon-Sat 11-8pm Sun 12-6pm
• Emeco Sale Emeco will have a first ever sale, 15% off, free shipping on everything at our online site, www.emeco.net from June 17 – July 9. Online only, Shipping in North America only.
• Kartell Anniversary Sale This year marks 60 years of design by renowned Italian manufacturer, Kartell! To kick off the festivities that will surround this milestone, Kartell is hosting a 60th Anniversary Sale with discounts up to 70% off of select merchandise. In addition to discounts up to 40% on floor samples and second quality items, Kartell will also be offering 15% off of all orders of new merchandise.
39 Greene Streete New York City 10013
June 13 – June 30
• D. Porthault’s White Sale D. Porthault’s White Sale will offer discounts from 30% to 80% off retail prices. Must-have items include sheeting, terry, accessories and children’s items in D. Porthault’s signature florals and prints. For example, a queen bed set that would have regularly been priced at $1100 will be available (in certain prints) at $550; a bath towel regularly priced at $180 will be available at $72; many boudoir shams will be marked down to $30 (from $165).
470 Park Avenue (on 58th Street), New York, NY
Monday to Saturday, 10am-6pm (D. Porthault will be open until 7pm the first three days of the sale.)
June 15th – June 30th
• Room & Board Seating SaleLimited Edition sofas and chairs at 30-35% off regular retail prices, available exclusively online.
• Alessi Sale During the months of June and July 2009, customers at Alessi stores will be able to receive 20% off of a selection of stainless steel products. The promotion features some of Alessi’s top-sellers world wide; such iconic designs include the Mediterraneo fruit basket which originally retails for $155 and is now $124, the Cactus! fruit basket which originally retails for $107 and now retails at $86 and the famous Michael Graves Kettle which originally retails for $169 and now retails for $135.
Alessi Soho: 130 Greene St
Alessi Madison: 30 E. 60th St
6/1 – 7/31
• Crate & Barrel Summer Sale Up to 50% off on select items storewide and online.
• Hastens Mattress Sale First ever sale pricing for Excel and Continental Beds in iconic Hasten’s Blue check.
Now – 7/31
• Bobby Berk Home Overstock Bedding Sale from their factory in Italy. Customers can save up to 80% original retail prices. While supplies last.
59 Crosby Street (between Spring and Broome Streets)
Mon – Sat: 11am – 7pm
Sun: 12pm – 6pm
•Fashioning Felt A new exhibition that explores the varied new uses of felt in contemporary design. The exhibition showcases more than 70 works from a range of fields, from fashion accessories and costume design to architecture, home furnishings and product design, and features a number of site-specific felt installations.
Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum
2 East 91st Street New York, NY 10128 212.849.8400
3/6 – 9/7
• Conran Shop Summer Sale Up to 70% off furniture and accessories.
The Conran Shop, 407 East 59th Street, New York, NY, 10022
• Hampton Designer Showhouse Traditional Home magazine sponsors the Ninth Annual Hampton Designer Showhouse. Approximately 20 top interior designers and decorative artists will turn a lavish shingle style home into a decorating masterpiece. Proceeds will benefit Southampton Hospital. Children under six, infants, strollers and pets are not allowed in the Showhouse. Admission to the showhouse is $30 and includes the Showhouse Journal.
Southampton, New York
7/25 – 9/6: 11am – 5pm
• Ron Arad Retrospective The Museum of Modern Art presents Ron Arad: No
Discipline, the first major U.S. retrospective of Arad’s work.
August 2 – October 19, 2009