The Weekend Guide: Sales & Events
• Summer Sidewalk Sale
• Rehab Vintage Relaunch Party
• Modernica’s 20th Anniversary Sale
• Denizen Design Gallery Moving Sale
• Pierre Deux Sale
• Silver Lake Art*Craft & Vintage Fair
• Citron Paint Sale
• Plummer’s Summer Clearance Sale
• GUS Summer Sale
• FR Industries Warehouse Sale
• Heritage Square Classic Movie Nights
• Ludwig Pop Up Shop at FORD & CHING
• Susanna Salk’s “Weekend Retreats” Event
• Astek Inc. Murals Summer Sale
• “Hotter Than July” Shopping Party
• Momentum at Nucleus Gallery
Jump below for more information…
• Modernica’s 20th Anniversary Sale: This is it…up to 80% off from a selection of a thousand pieces of of new and vintage furniture and accessories to chose from such as Fiberglass Shell Chairs (Arm, Side and Wire + all bases), Poppa Bear Chairs, Bubble Lamps, Tenon Tables, Case Study Daybeds, Case Study Shelf Units, Case Study Beds, Split Rail Series, Stainless Outdoor Furniture, Noguchi Replica Coffee Tables, Noguchi Replica Dining Tables, Mini Wire Tables and a few Prince Charles Chairs!
1420 E. 7th St. (at Alameda St.)
Southern Pacific Freight Building
• Sonrisa Relaunches as Rehab Vintage Party: opening reception and open house celebrating Sonrisa Furniture’s relaunch as Rehab Vintage. Food, drinks, live music, DJ dance party and a preview exhibit of Sam Fielding photographs.
7609 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, 90036
Open house 12-6pm, opening reception from 6-10pm
• Summer Sidewalk Sale: Lawson-Fenning, NK Shop, Rewire, and Reform Gallery collaborate to offer summer sales all at the same time on Highland Ave Saturday.
730 N Highland Ave.
Los Angeles, 90038
• Denizen Design Gallery Moving Sale: Denizen Design Gallery is moving to a new location (to the Helm Bakery Furniture District) and is discounting selections of designs, tables, chairs, Karim Rashid limited edition prints, lighting and more.
8600 Venice Blvd.
Los Angeles, 90034
Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
9:00 to 6:00 pm
• Pierre Deux Sale Provencal style retailer Pieree Deux is offering French Country style furniture, desk accessories, decor items, lighting, rugs and more at up to 70% off.
Pacific Design Center
8687 Melrose Avenue, Ste G-152
West Hollywood, CA 90069
• Silver Lake Art*Craft &Vintage Indie crafters and local artists are mixed in with the best of vintage collectibles, vintage clothing, and retro furniture. Did we mention plants, succulents, antiques, Tarot cards and palm readings?
Micheltorena Elementary School
1511 Micheltorena Street.
Los Angeles CA 90026
Every Saturday from 10am-4pm
• Citron Paint Sale: For Tuscon, Arizona readers! 20%-50% off everything; all 99 paint colors are 20% off every gallon in your order. Designer furniture and home accessories at 30% off, plus deep discounts on vintage treasures and art. And 50% off a limited stock of 1 gallon or 5 gallon pre-mixed paint.
7041 east tanque verde rd
tucson, az 85715
Monday – Friday 10-4 and Saturday 10-2.
• GUS Summer Sale: 20% off all GUS* Modern Essentials Upholstery at Hold It Contemporary Home.
1570 Camino de la Reina
July 16th-August 16th
• Heritage Square Silent & Classic Movie Nights: A Modern Musketeer with Douglas Fairbanks being screened in a picnic alfresco style setting amongst some of LA preserved architectural gems!
Heritage Square Museum
3800 Homer St.
July 18th at 8pm
• Ludwig Pop Up Shop at FORD & CHING: Do you like surprises, limited edition tees, sale merchandise, accessories, and limited selection of Ampal Creative Headwear, PAD accessories, and Strange Co. AMOS Toys, all at a historic Chinatown theater? Willard Ford hosts a grab bag party with beers and merchandise galore.
Kim Sing Theatre,
720 North Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, 90012
Thursday, July 16th from 8-10PM
• Susanna Salk’s “Weekend Retreats” Event: Hosts Jennifer McGarigle, Barclay Butera, and Joe Nye will be on hand to host at Floral Art in Venice to celebrate Susanna Salk’s latest release, WEEKEND RETREATS. Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call 877.514.3791 Extension 2
1338 Abbot Kinney Blvd.
• Astek Inc. Murals Summer Sale: Save an extra 20% on marked sales murals from a huge showroom selection in Van Nuys. Till August 31st.
15924 Arminta St.
Van Nuys, 91406
• “Hotter Than July” Shopping Party: “Hotter Than July” shopping party on Melrose in collaboration with Tha Hotness Blog showcasing women-owned businesses. The stretch of Melrose between Fairfax and La Brea has defined hip shopping in Los Angeles. It’s a funky, new wave, cutting-edge, trendy walking/shopping/dining/ people-watching area and guests will be a part of it.
7600 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, 90046
• Momentum at Nucleus Gallery: An awe-inspiring collection of original work representing the amazing talent of some of the most unique and imaginative illustrators and fine artists making a definitive mark in the current contemporary art scene, including Ina Kyung Lim, Tiffany Bozic, Chigi, Tessar Lo, Veronique Meignaud, and Brooks Salzwedel.
210 East Main St,
July 18, 2009 – August 3, 2009
Opening Reception / Jul 18, 7:00PM – 11:00PM