• Amenity Fall Sample Sale
• Warehouse Clearance Sale at Baker LA
• CB2's Can Do Charity Campaign & Discount
• Skateboard: Evolution and Art in California
• Please Be Brave at GR2
• Toky Photography: Against Nature
Jump below for more information...
• Amenity Fall Sample Sale: $50 sample duvets are back along with lots of other amazing deals! $50 to $100 Organic cotton duvet cover samples, $10-$40 Belgian linen pillows, $10-$30 Stretched wall art samples, $15-$60 Organic nursery samples, $20-40 Samples from holiday table linen collection and discounts off stocked items from current collections, including home, nursery and holiday items. Plus lots of fun giveaways at the studio party and special sale deals! Studio-Warming Reception Saturday from 4pm - 6pm
453 S. Spring Street, Studio 918
Los Angeles 90013
213 624 7309
• Warehouse Clearance Sale at Baker Los Angeles: premier manufacturer and designer of fine furniture, announced their plans to hold a Warehouse Clearance Sale on the upper level of its Baker Los Angeles store location. Shop within a space of over 12,000 square feet filled with clearance priced furniture and upholstery ranging from its exclusive designer collections, including The Jacques Garcia Collection, to its longstanding, casual series, The Milling Road Collection. Additionally, product from Kohler Interiors sister company, McGuire, and independent showroom partner, Colombo, along with a wide variety of lighting and accessories will be available. As an added incentive, Baker is offering coupons for $200 off any purchases over $2,500 or an additional $500 off any purchases over $5,000.* Coupons are available at Baker Los Angeles or interested consumers can contact the store to receive the coupon via mail or e-mail in advance of the sale.
Baker Los Angeles,
360 N. La Cienega Blvd.,
Second Floor Parking Level,
Los Angeles, 90048,
• CB2's Can Do Charity Campaign & Discount: The Los Angeles CB2 store is now offering a 15% discount on all in-store purchased for customers who bring in five nonperishable items for the Los Angeles Regional Foodbank. They're specifically looking for donations of tune, sardines, stew, soup, peanut butter and jelly, canned fruits and veggies, juice, beans, rice and pasta. Raid your pantry and save on furniture!
8000 W. Sunset Blvd,
Los Angeles, 90046
Through November 25th
• Skateboard: Evolution and Art in California: an exhibit of more than 275 rare skateboards, alongside photographs and other artwork related to the art of sidewalk surfing. Talks, photo exhibits, special guest appearances and autograph sessions will take place throughout the exhibit run into 2010.
California Heritage Museum
2612 Main Street
Santa Monica, 90405
Saturday, November 14th
• Deth P. Sun at GR2: Giant Robot is proud to present Please Be Brave, a solo show by Deth P. Sun. Acrylic paintings on panels bring epic landscapes and cosmic occurrences into a private and personal world. Influenced by David Attenborough, as well as the Moomin series and films of Terry Gilliam, the Oakland-based artist seeks to create a fantasy world as a reflection of his own experiences and worldview. For Please Be Brave, Sun is preparing 200 5"x5" paintings--some paper framed and others panels. Also available will be his recently published book, I See It All, which collects private drawings and provides rare insight into his thought process and clues regarding his works' recurring characters, implied stories, and directions in the future.
2062 Sawtelle Blvd.
Los Angeles, 90025
Saturday, November 14th, 6:30 -10:00
• Toky Photography - Against Nature: photo exhibit of 15 cyantotypes printed on polished cotton from the series "Against Nature", with signed limited editions.
The Space on Las Palmas
1639 Las Palmas Ave
Los Angeles, 90028