• John Robshaw Sample Sale
• CB2 Can Drive
• Odegard Anniversary Sale
• Judy Ross Sample Sale
• Wired Store
• Evelyn Lauder Designer Showhouse
• DWR Limited
• Sanford Burrows Sale
• Japan Brand Shop
• Holiday House 2009
• BoConcept Holiday Sale
• Tim Burton Retrospective
• Conran Shop Entertaining Sale
• Eero Saarinen: Shaping the Future
• Bauhaus: Workshops for Modernity
• M2L Moving Sale
• Interieurs Floor Sample Sale
• Royal Copenhagen Sale
• Thos. Moser Sample Sale
• Smith & Hawken Liquidation Sale
8 more below the jump…
• Vitra Black Friday Sale
• Bobby Berk Black Friday Sale
• IKEA Black Friday Sales
• DWR Herman Miller Sale
• Kim Seybert Sample Sale
• David Weeks Sample Sale
• One of a Kind Show and Sale
• A&D 3rd Thursday Late Nights
THIS WEEK IN DETAIL
• John Robshaw Sample Sale Luxury bedding, decorative pillows, tabletop linens & more
245 West 29th Street 11th Floor New York, New York, 10001
11/18 - 11/20: 10am - 8:30pm
• Odegard Anniversary Sale Up to 80% off suggested retail prices — samples, overstock, discontinued, and one-of-a-kind rugs, furniture and accessory items.
Odegard Warehouse | 30-30 47th Avenue Ground Floor, Long Island City, New York
11/19: 10am - 7pm
11/20 - 11/22: 10am - 6pm
• Judy Ross Sample Sale Lots of great bargains on new holiday stockings, as well as pillows, rugs, runners, throws, and scarves. Prices will be reduced up to 60% off retail.
41 Union Square West #931, at 17th and Broadway (Weekend entrance at 22 East 17th Street)
11/19: 12pm - 7pm
11/20 & 11/21: 12pm - 5pm
• Wired Store All that's new and next in the world of WIRED: Cutting-edge technology and design, the latest in games and gaming, cool new music and books, hot new gear and gadgets, indoor and outdoor inspiration,products to help you lead a greener life, and the opportunity to own your very own WIRED-branded stuff.
415 West 13th Street (between 9th Avenue & Washington Street)
11/21 - 12/27
• Evelyn Lauder Designer Showhouse "Inspired Designs: A Showhouse celebrating Extraordinary Women" with 17 of Americas Top Interior Designers will benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation founded by Evelyn H. Lauder. Among the designers participating in "Inspired Designs" are Aman & Carson, Bradley Stephens, Cullman & Kravis, David Scott Interiors, Greg Lanza Design, Healing Barsanti, Inson Dubois Wood, Jennifer Flanders, John Barman, Nancy Corzine, Patricia Fisher, Pat Kreisler, Patrik Lonn, Rinfret Interiors, and S. Russell Groves. Admission to the showhouse is a $25 contribution to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
535 West End Avenue
10/23 - 12/4: 12:30pm - 6:30pm (Closed Mondays and Thanksgiving)
• Sanford Burrows Sale 35% off all bedding.
11/17 - 12/25
• Japan Brand Shop An exceptional array of unique Japanese gifts you won't find anywhere else: accessories & apparel, home decor items, cookware & knives, hand-blown glass and more. Join us for an exciting and informative event series. From late night shopping events to classes on Japanese cooking, gift wrapping and floral arrangement!
Felissimo Design House | 10 West 56th Street New York
11/23 - 12/24: Monday-Saturday, 11am - 6pm
• Holiday House 2009 20 notable New York interior designers will display their tabletop creations at Holiday House 2009. Proceeds from the event will benefit Susan G. Komen For The Cure.
2 East 63rd Street
12/2 - 12/6
• BoConcept Holiday Sale Customers will receive half off their second accessory purchase. Examples of accessories include vases, sculptures, cushions, candleholders and more.
All New York and Edgewater, New Jersey stores
11/20 - 12/24
• Tim Burton Retrospective
This major career retrospective on Tim Burton, consisting of a gallery exhibition and a film series, considers Burton's career as a director, producer, writer, and concept artist for live-action and animated films, along with his work as a fiction writer, photographer and illustrator.
MoMA | 11 West 53 Street New York, New York 10019
11/22 - 4/26/2010
• Conran Shop Entertaining Sale Save 20% on all formal and casual china.
The Conran Shop | 407 East 59th Street | New York | New York 10022
Now - 11/22
• Eero Saarinen: Shaping the Future The first retrospective of this architect's career, which was one of the most prolific, unorthodox, and controversial in the history of 20th-century architecture.
Program of Events
Museum of the City of New York | 1220 Fifth Avenue (at 103rd Street) New York City
11/10 - 1/31/10
• Bauhaus 1919-1933: Workshops for Modernity MoMA's first major exhibition since 1938 on the subject of this famous and influential school of avant-garde art.
The Museum of Modern Art | 11 West 53 Street New York, NY 10019
11/8 - 1/25/2010
• M2L Moving Sale Popular pieces from Baleri Italia, Walter Knoll, Hoffmann, Artifort and more will be discounted from 45% - 75% off as M2L plans a move to a larger space in January.
215 East 58th Street, Second Floor
Now - 12/15: Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 6pm (Friday afternoons - please call first: 212.832.8222)
• Interieurs Floor Sample Sale Up to 75% off storewide floor sample sale just in time before the holidays. Please visit the showroom or call us if you have any questions.
Interieurs | 151 Franklin Street New York, New York 10013 | 212.343.0800
• Thos. Moser Sample Sale Choose from a wide selection of Thos. Moser furniture at reduced prices, all available for immediate purchase. This Special Savings Event is a rare opportunity to select from a large collection of floor models, one-of-a-kinds, not-quite-perfect, and first-quality pieces...all waiting to be taken home without waiting the standard lead time for pieces to be built and delivered. All sales at this event are on a first-come, first-served cash/credit and carry basis. We'll help you load them into your vehicle, or local delivery can be arranged on site (delivery charge will be based on destination address).
83 Wooster St. (Soho), New York, New York 10012
Open until early December: Mon-Sat: 11am-7pm; Sun: 12pm-6pm
• Smith & Hawken Liquidation Sale The website/catalog is shut down and the company is liquidating all their inventory directly from their 56 stores in 22 states and Washington, D.C. Find your nearest store here. See our post here.
COMING UP IN DETAIL
• Vitra Black Friday Sale Up to 50% off some of Vitra's newest and most exciting products.
Vitra Showroom | 29 9th Avenue New York, New York 10014
11/27: 9am - 5pm
• David Weeks Sample Sale Annual sale includes great deals on lighting samples, prototypes and special editions. Chandeliers, standing lamps, wall sconces, desk lamps, hanging pendants & more.
12/4 - 12/5
• Kim Seybert Sample Sale 45-60% off retail prices. Kim Seybert is opening her doors to the public for a rare sample sale of her designer lifestyle accessories — as seen in Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue! Glamorous tabletop, bar and bath accessories to enhance your holiday entertaining or to make the perfect gift!
37 West 37th Street, 8th Floor (between 5th and 6th Avenues)
12/8 - 12/10: 9am - 7pm
• One of a Kind Show and Sale The best in fine art and fine craft from unique artists, artisans and designers from across North America. Each item for sale at the show will be made by hand, one piece at a time, and every artist represented will be in attendance. We have more than 200 artists signed on representing a variety of fields including home design, fashion, jewelry, painting, ceramics, glass, photography, plus much more.
Pier 94 | 711 12th Avenue New York, New York
12/10 - 12/13
• Architects & Designers Building 3rd Thursday Late Nights For all who cannot come to the A&D Building during usual business hours to experience its top-tier showrooms featuring luxury kitchen & bath, appliances, tile & stone and home furnishings: Starting September 17th and continuing on the Third Thursday of each month through the end of 2009 the A&D Building will stay open late—until 8pm.
Architects & Designers Building | 150 East 58th Street (between Lexington & Third Avenues)