The Weekend Guide: Sales & Events
• The Avenues Annual Art & Design Walk
• The Good Exchange
• Plushpod Floor Model Sale
• Amenity Home Bloom Pillow Offer
• Smart Buildings: Green Roofs/Green Walls
• Work Smart Office Sale
Jump below for more information…
• The Avenues Annual Art & Design Walk: West Hollywood interior design showrooms, galleries, boutiques, specialty shops and restaurants are all participating for this weekend event, with 90 events including: exclusive receptions, personal appearances, food and entertainment hosted by individual showrooms, shopping discounts and other special surprises. This year’s featured design events include: a private luncheon at Robert Kuo on Friday from 12-1pm with Interiors Magazine editors James Barra and Arianne Nardo as well as a first glimpse of the new Robert Kuo Collection. In addition, Saturday at 12pm come and meet LA Times Design, Style & Culture Editor Mayer Rus followed by a reception with champagne and treats.
Friday, March 26th
10am – 6pm
Saturday, March 27th
• The Good Exchange: support new talents and score new art for the home at a nice price over at this event hosted by Otis College of Art and Design and Meltdown Comics, offering the artwork of students from the Otis illustration department.
7522 Sunset Blvd,
Los Angeles, 90046
Saturday March 27th
• Plushpod Floor Model Sale: a wide selection of modern accessories and home furnishings floor samples from designers such as Blu Dot, Eero Aarnio, Nani Marquina, Orange 22, Inhabit and many more at up to 50% off. All sold as is, in good condition.
8406 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
• Amenity Home Bloom Pillow Offer: Order a Bloom duvet and get a Bloom pillow of your choice for free. 3 Days only, using code “bloom” at checkout.
Offers ends March 25th at midnight.
• Smart Buildings: Green Roofs/Green Walls: Free public event with presentations in the morning and followed in the afternoon with hands-on workshops looking at green roofs and living walls on small and large scale projects, focusing on public policy, architectural design and precedent, and latest techniques.
7500 Glenoaks Boulevard
Burbank, CA 91510
Saturday, March 27th