• Architectural Digest Home Design Show
• Go Green Expo
• WÜD Showroom Sale
• Tufenkian Artisan Carpets Sale
• Charles P. Rogers Warehouse Sale
• Spoonbill Used Book Sale
• DWR Annex Warehouse Sale
• Furnish-D Sale
• PROPERTY Furniture Sale
• Stark Carpet Warehouse Sale
• Rejuvenation Sale
• YLighting FLOS Sale
• M&M Design
• Baker & McGuire Sale
• Container Store's Office Sale
• Interieurs Moving Sale
• DWR Humanscale Sale
5 more below the jump
MORE THIS WEEK
• GRANGE Modular Sale
• Tim Burton Retrospective
• Kips Bay Decorator Show House
• BKLYN DESIGNS 2010
• STRAIGHTFORWARD New Finnish Design
scroll down for details
THIS WEEK IN DETAIL
• Architectural Digest Home Design Show Home products from nearly 300 established and up-and-coming brands. The show covers a broad range of categories including home furnishings, accessories, art & antiques, kitchen and bath products, flooring, fabric, lighting, outdoor products and more. Also offered: complimentary designer consultations, special exhibits and seminars led by industry experts. General admission is $25 at the door or online. Online purchase includes a six-month subscription to Architectural Digest and admission to DIFFA's DINING BY DESIGN Thursday-Saturday. Ticket price also includes complimentary admission to the Go Green Expo.
Pier 94 | 12th Avenue at 55th Street, New York City
3/18: 10am - 6pm - Open to the design trade and VIP guests
3/19: 10am - 7pm - Open to the public
3/20 & 3/21: 10am - 6pm - Open to the public
• Go Green Expo The latest and greatest eco-friendly products and services, renewable energy sources for businesses and consumers, educating the community about the many tangible ways to be and go green, sustainable methods of transportation and cutting edge solutions for growing the green economy. Presented in conjunction with Architectural Digest Home Design Show (above).
Pier 92 | 12th Avenue at 55th Street, New York City
3/19 - 3/21
• WÜD Showroom Sale Third annual showroom sale. All floor models and in-stock pieces will be discounted up to 25% off. All new and custom orders placed by April 20th will receive up to a 20% discount.
222 Clifton Place, Brooklyn, New York 11216
3/20: 10am - 6pm
3/21: 12pm - 6pm
• Tufenkian Artisan Carpets Sale Annual sale on samples, recently discontinued and one-of-a-kinds. Save 50-75% on Tufenkian designer rugs by Barbara Barry, Clodagh, Laura Kirar, Mark Pollack, Kevin Walz and Vicente Wolf plus our Core Tibetan and Armenian collections.
919 Third Avenue, New York, New York 10022
3/18 - 3/28
• Charles P. Rogers Warehouse Sale Charles P. Rogers, New York's source for beautiful handcrafted beds since 1855, is having it's annual Warehouse Sale at their East Rutherford, New Jersey location. Showroom and photography samples, discontinued colors or styles, un-restored antiques and one-of-a-kind pieces will all be available at their lowest final sale prices.
Charles P. Rogers Warehouse | 300 Route 17 North at Union Avenue, East Rutherford, New Jersey
3/20: 10am - 7pm
• Spoonbill Used Book Sale Massive book sale!
Spoonbill & Sugartown Booksellers | 218 Bedford Avenue (between North 4th and North 5th Streets) Williamsburg, Brooklyn 11211
3/19 - 3/22
• DWR Annex Warehouse Sale Save up to 70% on items at the Secaucus Annex. Free shuttle from SoHo to New Jersey.
55 Hartz Way Secaucus, New Jersey 07094
3/20: 10am - 6pm
3/21: 11am - 6pm
• Furnish-D Sale On site event featuring over 2 dozen of our designer pieces including rugs, a beautiful Corian vanity, custom iron 4 poster bed and more!
56 Arleigh Road, Great Neck New York
3/20: 1pm - 4pm
• PROPERTY Furniture Sale All new orders will receive a discount of 20% and our showroom floor models will be greatly reduced.
PROPERTY| 14 Wooster Street (between Grand and Canal streets) New York, New York 10013
3/19 - 3/31: Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm & Saturday 12pm - 6pm
• Stark Carpet Warehouse Sale Area Rugs, Carpet, Fabric & Wallcovering.
Metropolitan Pavilion | 125 West 18th Street New York New York 10011
3/24 - 3/26: 10am - 9pm
3/27: 10am - 8pm
3/28: 10am - 6pm
• YLighting FLOS Sale YLighting is reducing their prices on all FLOS products by 35%! Customers can choose from a great selection of lighting, including: table and floor lamps, ceiling lights, chandeliers and wall sconces. In addition, YLighting wants to ensure your lighting arrives efficiently and inexpensively. Therefore, they offer free UPS ground shipping on all orders over $50.
3/12 - 3/20
• M&M Design Showroom and warehouse sale of contemporary and designer area rugs, including Missoni and other top designers. Up to 75% off retail prices!
226 Westbury Avenue, Carle Place New York 11514
3/8 - 3/26: M-F 10am - 5pm
• Container Store's Work Smart Office Sale Save on office organizational supplies. During the sale, Container Store is providing FREE in-store "Get Your Office Working For You" demonstrations — every Saturday and Sunday at 2 pm & 4 pm from 2/27 - 3/28. They're giving away one $25 Gift Card at each demonstration!
Container Stores in the New York area:
Chelsea | 629 Sixth Avenue New York, New York 10011
Midtown East | 725 Lexington Avenue New York, New York 10022 (at 58th Street)
Paramus | 370 Route 17 North Suite 1 Paramus, New Jersey 07652
White Plains | 145 Westchester Avenue White Plains, New York 10601
2/16 - 3/28
• Interieurs Moving Sale Furniture pieces, lighting, accessories and antiques with reductions of up to 80% off.
151 Franklin Street Tribeca New York, New York 10013
• GRANGE Modular Sale 10% off the purchase of any GRANGE Modular unit.
200 Lexington, Suite 201
3/1 - 3/31: 10am - 6pm
• Tim Burton Retrospective
This major career retrospective on Tim Burton, consisting of a gallery exhibition and a film series, considers Burton's career as a director, producer, writer, and concept artist for live-action and animated films, along with his work as a fiction writer, photographer and illustrator.
MoMA | 11 West 53 Street New York, New York 10019
Now - 4/26
COMING UP IN DETAIL
• Kips Bay Decorator Show House 18 top designers and architects re-imagine every room in a six-story, 19th Century Renaissance Revival limestone mansion on the Upper West Side.
26 West 76th Street
• BKLYN DESIGNS 2010 Now in its eighth year, BKLYN DESIGNS is New York's premier exhibition of designers and manufacturers of contemporary furnishings and accessories made and/or designed in Brooklyn.
St. Ann's Warehouse | 38 Water Street (between Main Street & Dock Street) DUMBO, Brooklyn
5/7 - 5/9
• STRAIGHTFORWARD New Finnish Design A presentation of innovative solutions to matters of everyday life by individual designers and design oriented companies during Meatpacking District Design '10. The event focuses on today's interpretations of the traditional values that made Finnish Design world famous sixty years ago.
5/14 - 5/17