• Past Perfect Sale
• Conran Shop Outdoor Furniture Sale
• Zinc Details Floor Model Sale
• SFMC+D Museum Store Sale
• Haven Floor Sample Sale
• Ecohaus Grand Opening
• San Francisco Decorator Showcase
• YLighting Warehouse Sale
• Pier 1 Sale
• Traveler Sale @ The Container Store
• BoConcept Space-Saver Sale
• Local By Design
• Wexel Art Sale
• SFDC Sample Sale
• Maira Kalman: Various Illuminations
details below the jump…
• SFMC+D Museum Store Sale Visit the San Francisco Museum of Craft+Design Museum Store for a great selection of books, jewelry, design, and craft items at up to 50% off. Limited quantities available.
San Francisco Museum of Craft+Design | 550 Sutter Street San Francisco, California 94102
5/7 - 6/4
• Ecohaus Grand Opening Sale Joining showrooms in Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon, Ecohaus San Francisco is the newest one-stop shop for homeowners and building professionals seeking to invest in the best eco-friendly building and finishing materials in San Francisco. Take advantage of Grand Opening Sales and special pricing.
Ecohaus | 1090 Bryant Street (on the corner of Bryant and Ninth Avenue) San Francisco, California 94103
Now - 5/31
• San Francisco Decorator Showcase More than two dozen interior and landscape designers have transformed an elegant Presidio Heights mansion from the inside out for the West Coast's must-see design event of the year. The beautiful French Normandy-style home is located on one of the most desirable blocks in San Francisco's Presidio Heights and features three floors of living space. Tickets are available at the door and are $30
3450 Washington (between Laurel and Cherry Streets)
5/1 - 5/31:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday: 10am - 3pm (last entry)
Thursday and Friday: 10am - 7pm (last entry)
Sunday and Memorial Day: 11am - 4pm (last entry)
Monday: Closed (except Memorial Day)
• Traveler Sale @ The Container Store The Container Store is excited to introduce our NEW 2010 Luggage Collection of durable yet exceptionally lightweight luggage and travel organizers. Every item weighs 9½ pounds or less, which is crucial when trying to avoid those luggage fees — all on sale.
Now - 6/27
• BoConcept Sale Save big on multifunctional designs for small spaces like the ottoman that converts to a twin bed, expandable dining tables and functional coffee tables with storage space and rising panels.
2 Bay Area & Pacific Northwest BoConcept Stores
5/1 - 6/15
• Local By Design Chronicle Books and Zinc Details are partnering to showcase local artists and their works in a two month exhibition entitled Local By Design. Chronicle Books, longtime publisher of local designers, artists, and writers, selected 80 titles to honor the importance and success of local authors, topics, and neighborhood favorites. Works from Bay Area author/artists like Petit Collage, McSweeney's, Jason Munn, Meg Mateo Ilasco, Derek Fagerstrom and Lauren Smith will be on display and for sale at the Fillmore location of Zinc Details. Lisa Congdon, Clare Rojas and Josie Iselin will exhibit original artwork during the installation; and Rojas and Iselin will be present at the Opening Reception.
Zinc Details | 1905 Fillmore Street, San Francisco, California 94115
INSTALLATION:5/1 - 6/30
COMING SOON IN DETAIL
• SFDC Sample Sale Over 30 showrooms and some of San Francisco's finest interior designers and antique dealers will be participating with discounts of up to 70%. Free and open to the public.
San Francisco Design Center | 101 and 2 Henry Adams Street San Francisco, California 94103
6/12: 10am - 5pm
6/13: 10am - 4pm
• Maira Kalman: Various Illuminations (of a Crazy World) The installation — spanning thirty years of original paintings, drawings, notebooks, and sketchbooks — is being composed by Kalman as a creative context for her work. The exhibition expresses Kalman's habits as a collector, walker, traveler, reader and maker of lists.
Contemporary Jewish Museum | 736 Mission Street (between 3rd and 4th Streets) San Francisco, California 94103
7/1 - 10/26
Send it to us. We publish every Thursday: