When it comes to decorating with light, don't be afraid to downsize some pieces and go over-the-top with others - making it classy or just downright fun. A well lit space says you're not afraid to show off what you have so if you're proud of your digs, show them off with some quality lighting.
Something as simple as new lamp can do wonders for your space. A lamp that provides ambient lighting, with dimming capabilities, can set the mood when necessary and a directional light, like these spotlights above, can really show off the focal point of your room.
- Photographer's Tripod Floor Lamp (Pottery Barn, $299)
- Royal Master Sealight Floor Lamp (Restoration Hardware, $1525)
- Royal Marine Tripod Floor Lamp (Restoration Hardware, $1295)
- Gold Plated Work Lamp (Scandinavian Design Center, $158.00)
- Roost Aluminum Antler Lamp Base (Velocity Art and Design, $220)
- Blazon Gleam Pendant (Anthropology, $98)
- Vintage-Inspired Dentist Lamp (Anthropology, $3500)
- Fossil Table Lamp (West Elm, $99)
- Weathered Wood Floor Lamp (West Elm, $249)
- Full Size Leg Lamp from A Christmas Story (Red Rider Leg Lamps, $239)