The space under the stairs in two-story homes gets a bad rap for being dark, cramped, and dirty. But with a little ingenuity and the right inspiration, those tight quarters make for a perfect home office area.
If all that's needed from an office at home is a little space to spread out, pay bills, and answer emails, any of these under the stairway offices below can tackle the task. Add extras like a cork wall, bookshelves, a statement chair, and some eye catching artwork to totally elevate your under-the-stairs style.
- Floating Shelf Workstation, HDTV
- Shannon's Toronto Under-Stair Media Room, 8FOOTSIX via Houzz
- White Stair Workspace, Huss & Hem via 9 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Earls Court Open Plan Space, Kia Designs
- Steve and Nancy's Vintage Sunset Inspired Home, Apartment Therapy House Tour
(Images: As linked above)