The World Trade Center Rises Again
We started our entrepeneurial career in September of 2001, so it was with a certain joy that we saw this picture and read fellow blogger, Matt Blumberg’s current post:
…Since [9/11], it’s just been depressing. Seeing such a large gap in the skyline every morning just made us remember what — and who — used to be there.
[This building] is not getting a lot of coverage because it’s not the Freedom Tower, but the new World Trade Center 7 building is on its way up.
As far as I’m concerned, it’s the most beautiful construction site I’ve ever seen. It’s definitely morning once again in Tribeca!
We certainly hope so. (Only Once via Curbed) MGR
REAL ESTATE LINKS
– Briney Spears spends 2.5 hours shopping for furniture (Curbed)
– Luxury fixutures now standard, ultra-luxury fixutures take over (Real Deal via Curbed)
– Specialty Lenders Can Help When Bank Says No (NYPost)
– Steve Karsay (Yankees pitcher) rents in Sutton Place (NYPost)
– Plot to kidnap Weichert Realtors owner’s son foiled (NYPost via Real Deal)
– Lower East Side stores falling to gentrification (TOTC via Curbed)