Bounce Back from the Holidays: The Year’s Best Posts on Budgeting & Saving Money
When it comes to our finances, most of the big picture comes from an accumulation of tiny decisions. This goes both ways: money leaking out through inconsequential expenditures or money being squirreled away in small increments and multiplying for big dividends over the long run. Here are some ways to focus purposefully on not spending money unnecessarily, spending it wisely when it’s time to make purchases, and saving it wherever possible.
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
Being smart with money involves not only an awareness, but the daily habits that come out of such mindfulness. Take a moment to step back and consider the way you deal with money day-to-day and how it affects your monetary profile.
Decorating On a Budget
It’d be remiss to talk about budget living on a home decor site without including exciting ways to decorate your home without spending much. Here are some of our favorites.
- Real Life Decorating: Ideas From Our House Tours That Cost Next to Nothing
- New Year, New Space: Easy Ways to Make Big Changes on a Small Budget
- Budget-Friendly Ways to Say Goodbye to a Big Blank Wall
- How To Create a Dream Bedroom on a Budget
- Everyone’s Painting Their Own Abstract Art, And You Should Too
- Inexpensive Flooring Choices That Actually Look Really Really Good
There are many different ways to save money: not spending it in the first place, paying off debt, and paying the least amount you can for things you buy. Here are some ways to keep the green from sprouting wings.
- The Reasons Why Getting Rid of Stuff Actually Saves You Money
- The Tips That Will Absolutely, No Question About It, Most Definitely Build Up Your Savings This Year
- See How Much You Can Save: 25 Creative Ways to Save Money This Year
- Sometimes You Really Do Get What You Pay For: Nine Times More is More
- Strategies that Helped 9 Real People Smash $475,000 of Collective Debt
- Proven Ways to Distract Yourself From Buying Something New
- Pieces of Financial Advice I Wish I’d Heard Sooner
- Notes from a Moderate Couponer: Easy, Non-Extreme Ways to Save Money Using Coupons