OK, maybe it's not this bad, but we all have a few things we have to toss in the closet, in the hamper, or some other hiding spot when people come over. And once you become a parent, that list becomes a little longer, and sometimes a bit humorous. Here are a few items from one list we found...familiar or not?
• Parenting for Dummies and The Idiot's Guide to Parenting
• The pacifier your six-year-old still uses
• Pile of wet laundry that reeks of mildew from sitting for five days (maybe just run it through the washer again)
• The math homework you helped your sixth grader do that has a "D" clearly marked in red
• 14 cans of Spaghetti O's marked "Dinner Monday, Dinner Tuesday, Dinner Wednesday ..."
• Residual goo in the microwave from a tomato soup explosion
Do you need to hide anything in your home? Or do you let guests see things as they truly are?
Visit MOPS for the complete list.
Image via Ehow.