ATers are on the right track. A recent article in Time Magazine listed 51 things we can each do to live more sustainably, and we were pleased to discover that quite a few items on the list come hand in hand with our kind of living.
Check out the highlights after the jump...
posted originally from: AT:San Francisco
#6: Ditch the Mansion
• Remember the Smallest Coolest Contest?
#7: Hang Up a Clothes Line
• Green Laundry — we're all over it
#17: Open a Window
• Better yet if it converts to a balcony, like when we slinked the Bloomframe
#24: Just Say No to Plastic Bags
• Here's our top 10 ways to reuse them
#26: Plant a Bamboo Fence
• You asked where to get one: Good Questions: Green Fence