In the tech age world we're living in, where our workspaces are filled with laptops, tablets and smart phones, I love the juxtaposition of a vintage desk. Even better when your workspace is beautifully styled and encourages productivity. Check out this inspiring roundup of vintage desks in the workspace.
- A $10 Craigslist find becomes a tidy workspace in the bedroom. Modern Thrifter.
- A blogger's writing nook styled with vintage elements for a photo shoot. Via Scout.
- A vintage oversized pocket watch wall clock and lamp complement the antique desk and chair, while the sheepskin softens the brass and warm wood. Styled by Emily Henderson.
- A mid-century find pops by adding map artwork to the space in a similar accent color. Vintage Revivals.
- Brass objects, natural elements and dark wood give this thrifted workspace a 70s bohemian vibe. Bohemian Collective.
- Old is new again with this perfectly styled mid-century desk from West Elm. Via Domaine.
- A rustic yard sale desk topped with nature finds, makes the perfect nook for this Brooklyn florist. Design*Sponge.
- A vintage desk can even be at home in a kid's room, especially when it costs $5! Vintage Revivals.
- The white chair and wallpaper art balance out this heavy and dark desk. From Room & Serve.
- Mid-century furniture fills the Kate Spade 'pop-up apartment' in London's Covent Garden. Via Fashionista.