Top 10: Well-Designed Ceiling Fans
Finding an attractive ceiling fan is not easy. (This does not apply if your idea of attractive includes “Plantation Faux Leather with Brushed Antique Brass Trim” or “Tiffany Charmaigne Craftsman Oil Rubbed Bronze”; in that case, you’re in luck.)
Follow Topics for more like this
Follow for more stories like this
Here are ten of the most attractive (or should that be least offensive?) ceiling fans we’ve found in our travels. Number ten is a remote control, partially because we had a hard time finding ten attractive ceiling fans, and partially because with a remote control, you’ll actually use a ceiling fan to stay comfortable. Using a ceiling fan saves energy in the summer and can help you feel more comfortable year-round.
• Blow Ceiling Fan — floppy blades!
• Modern Fan Co. (One brand, lots of fans, all modern.) Available at DWR and ylighting.
• Artemis from Minka Aire (pictured above.) We found the best price at Lamps Plus.
• Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan from Lowes (Black makes it the good kind of generic.)
• Industrial Style Cool Titanium and Brushed Steel.
• 36″ Matthews Duplo Dinamico Bronze Metal Standard: Dual fan, retro cool.
• Minka Aire Como: Big, but fairly simple.
• Minka Aire Flyte: Deco Style.
• For the modern adobe (or craftsman): Casa Surveyor.
•Universal Fan Remote Control.
Please add your favorites to this list in the comments below.
More of the Best Products from Re-Nest:
- Clean Via
- Vida Cork
- Seventh Generation Cleaner