Many of us are waiting for the invention of wireless EVERYTHING, but until then we are just going to have to accept that most of our gadgets have those pesky cords. Having lived in our fair share of apartments, we've found that each apartment offers a new set of challenges for hiding cords. There have been a slew of inventions that have helped us along the way, here's our Top Ten.
• Cable Yoyo Sleek and comes in black, white and silver. Perfect for computer peripherals and cell phones.
• Cable Turtle Allows you to wrap and conceal and comes in a variety of sizes.
• Wire Looms An old standby that can be used to corral multiple cables.
• Velcro Wraps An adjustable binding solution.
• Zip Ties Easy to close for a tight bundle, but impossible to open.
• Nail-In Clips A simple solution to allow you to tell that cord where to go.
• Bluetooth The best invention by far, no cord necessary!
• Twist ties The budget solution, simply reuse what bundled the cord in the first place.
• IKEA Signum Cable Management Allows you to snake multiple cords, but only really functional when you can install out of sight.
Have we forgotten something or perhaps there's something we haven't discovered yet? Let us know below.