Can you believe we're heading back to school already? The apples are almost ripe, the berries are long gone, and the fields are full of corn and other crops ready to harvest. It's almost fall.
After you've stopped at the farmer's market and raided the apple orchard, bring the concept of fall harvest home to your littlest ones with some hardy toy versions of your favorite fresh fruits and veg. Whether wood, fabric, or crochet, these little wonders are sure to keep playtime juicy!
- Crochet Vegetables, set of 5 ($47, Tom Toy)
- Lucky Carrots Green Market ($33.24, Oompa)
- Vegetable Basket ($24.69, Moolka)
- Make and Serve Apple Pie Set ($19.99, Heirloom Wooden Toys)
- Fruit with Shopping Net ($19.94, Oompa)
(Images: as linked above)