Ever since the return of Trading Spaces was announced in March of last year, we've been nothing but excited for the "mother of all design shows" to be back. Now, we finally know when to set our DVRs: TLC has announced a premiere date for the reboot.
While sharing a trailer for the upcoming season on their Facebook page, Trading Spaces announced that the show will be back on Saturday, April 7, at 9/8c. In addition to this important nugget of information, the trailer gives us a peek into the season, including glimpses of some rooms, the neighbors, and some silly moments from the cast. There's even some evidence of paper mache going on, and frankly, we're terrified for whichever homeowners are on the receiving end of that.
"The new episodes we've made are like Coke Classic," says the show's host, Paige Davis. According to network execs, TLC is relying on what they know viewers loved about the original show.
Trading Spaces originally aired on TLC from 2000 to 2008, and was inspired by the BBC series, Changing Rooms.
Are you ready to trade spaces on April 7?
More design TV
- The Most Memorable Trading Spaces Makeovers
- This Australian Renovation Show Will Tide You Over Until Trading Spaces Returns
- Your Favorite HGTV Shows Are Now Streaming on Hulu
- There's a Great British Baking Show for Gardens, And Here's How You Can Stream It
- You Can Now Stream Britain's Most Popular Home Design Show on Netflix