Maps are the stuff that DIY projects are made of. They are inexpensive, plentiful, and carry a sense of place. That also makes them perfect for creating souvenirs of your favorite trips and excursions. Here are a handful of great projects to recall your travels at a glance...
- Lidy takes care of both photos and maps in one tidy project.
- Martha's thought of where to store all those 1000s of great photos you just took on your last vacation.
- Ciera's pin board map lets her keep track of the places she's been.
- Anne Reeves cleverly affixed a Paris map onto the bottom of a plain glass plate. The image comes through, while the plate remains food safe if necessary.
- Chelsea's boyfriend made her this travel map for a Valentine's Day gift last year. It's easily recreated with some string and pins.
(Images: as linked above)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.