I live in a northern climate, where snow is still thick on the ground, and there is no sign of spring. In fact, here in Minnesota, we could easily see a snow storm at any point until the first week of May. I find myself longing for spring, so it's time to find ways to keep it alive in my head while Mother Nature sleeps in.
One of my favorite things to do is to smell some plants, whether it's a mossy terrarium or some fresh dirt in your indoor plant pots. I also love the moment when I realize I'm hearing birdsong everywhere. Here are some of my favorite finds to usher in the season:
- Succulent Monogrammed Planter Box from Rooted in Succulents
- Spring Art Print from J.C. Designs at Society6
- Mod Bodega Bird House from Leif
- Bird Wood iPhone Case from Toastmade
- Moss Terrarium from Potting Shed Creations, Ltd.
What about you? What reminds you of spring?
(Images: as linked above)