These tables are part industrial cage, part nod to Platner. They are also like the mullets of home decor: closed and useful up top (all business), and an open free for all on the bottom (the party). Okay, maybe that wasn't the best analogy in the world, but I think you catch my drift.
It's easy to find this look in a range of prices these days, if you like it.
1. Scamp Table from Blu Dot; $249 (as shown)
2. Gus Modern Wireframe Side Table from Bobby Berk; $399
3. Altra Wire Frame Table from Lamps Plus; $510
4. Dakota Table from Jayson Home; $4,995
5. Cage Collection Coffee Table from Phillips Collection; out soon
6. Elaine Ottoman from Gabby Home; $469
7. Bistro End Table from Home Accents; $97
8. Threshold Wire Accent Table from Target; $79.99
(Images: as linked above)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.