Kaleidoscope prints can be tricky—the wrong color combo or a busy print and they come off as cheesy. Rendered in watercolor softness, with sophisticated color palettes and motifs like jewels and butterfly wings, however, and they take on a beautiful, ethereal effect. We've rounded up our favorites both in fashion and for the home.
1. Beggars Banquet Wallpaper, $7 per sf from Flavor Paper
2. Eskayel Madagascar Pillow, $150 from ABC Home
4. Rose Delight Wall Clock, $30 from Society6
5. Bungalow Royal Fabric, $142 yard (linen/cotton) from Eskayel
6. Fifth Lable I'm Waiting Here Skirt, $65 from Lulus
7. Barbara iPhone 6 Case, $98 from Anthropolgie