Maintaining the proper humidity level is extremely important for the health of your home, but humidifiers aren't generally known for being aesthetically-pleasing. So the smooth curves and small footprint of the Humio caught my eye — not to mention the fact that it doubles as an LED night light.
The Humio Humidifer covers up to 100 square feet, consumes less power than a light bulb, and provides up to 10 hours of operation per half gallon tank of distilled water, which means it's especially suitable for small spaces. It's extremely quiet, and the embedded LEDs stream through a sequence of colors designed to soothe and relax the senses without generating heat or using excess energy.
- 360° Rotating Mist Outlet – A rotating nozzle designed to easily change the direction of the mist. Covers between 80-100 square feet.
- Removable Neck - Unscrews for easier cleaning and can be used as a handle when transporting the water tank for refills.
- Half Gallon Water Tank – Approx. stores up to 2L (.5 gal) of distilled water for up to 10 hours of use per tank. Uses less
- Cleaning Brush – Neatly nested in the base for simple storage. Use to clean Humio as needed
- Positioning Points – Identifies the correct position where the water tanks rests on the base.
- Easy Push Button Controls – Adjust Humio to your desired setting with the touch of a button. Each function can operate independently and can be used simultaneously.
Buy It: Humio Humidifer, $69.95 from Amazon