Trufig Flush Mounted Devices

Trufig Flush Mounted Devices

We've seen the Bocci flush wall outlets before and we were very intrigued but they seemed to be missing all the different types of outlets you may need for your walls. This new system by Trufig seems to fill in the missing pieces with a large series of flush mounted options...

The kits consist of rigid flat panels with integrated recessed back boxes. A panel is secured to a wall's studs, and sheetrock is installed around it. A contractor tapes off the seams, muds over the seams, and feathers the mud so the panel disappears after painting. Installers use spacers to place a device into a box. The device is then covered by a flush-mount fascia held in place by magnets, eliminating visible screws.

These would really only work for new construction or major renovations but if you were planning a clean modern space these should be on the top of your list. Now if only there was a way to color them to really blend in with the walls where you don't want white.

More info at the Trufig.

moving--truck moving--dates moving--dolly moving--house moving--cal Created with Sketch. moving--apt