I set out to find a two-bedroom condo for sale in the heart of San Francisco (that wasn't a total fixer-upper) for under a million dollars, thinking it wasn't possible—because the city is just that expensive. But then I found this gem, and got completely lost in San Francisco day dreams for a good while. Check it out...
Located in the Richmond neighborhood of San Francisco, this is a bright, cheerful, and utterly charming two-bedroom flat that feels like vintage San Francisco while offering modern amenities and a private rooftop deck with stunning views. The property is walking distance to Golden Gate Park and near many of the city's best shops, restaurants, attractions, and transportation.
- 1726 Cabrillo StSan Francisco, CA
- 2 bedroom | 1 bath | 1, 120 sq ft.
- Centrally located in the Richmond neighborhood of San Francisco | walking distance to restaurants, cafes, shops, transit, and Golden Gate Park.
- Property website
Located in the Richmond neighborhood, this is a lovely two-bedroom Upper Edwardian Flat in a 2-unit building with exclusive use of a rooftop deck with gorgeous views of San Francisco.
Things We Love About This Property Crush:
- Situated in a centrally-located neighborhood in San Francisco, near Golden Gate Park, gardens, museums, restaurants, bars, nightlife, and shops.
- Beautiful Edwardian flat with hardwood floors throughout
- Working fireplace
- Lovely vintage details throughout flat
- Large central living rooms with ample natural light
- Two nice sized bedrooms
- Private garage space
- Private rooftop deck with city views
- Access to shared backyard
The property is listed for $700,000 on the company's website