Under-the-Sink Organization: Maximize your Space!
You may have seen some of these great under-the-sink organizers before, but I bet many of you haven’t seen a stock pot on this list. Read more to find out why a stock pot makes a great under-the-sink organizer.
Like the Over-the-Sink Accessories post, all of the featured products are made of bamboo and steel. Bamboo is renewable, extremely durable (harder than maple), naturally microbial, and beautiful. Steel is recyclable across many industries, many times over.
One of my favorite under-the-sink organization tips is using a metal pot as a cleaning bucket, rather than the traditional pail. The handle on the typical pail or bucket makes it extremely difficult to carry when full of water or loaded with cleaning supplies. The two handles on a pot make this task much easier. Secondly, the ergonomic handle on a pot makes it easy to use as a storage bin under the sink. Think about the motion used when you pull a drawer open or closed. Likewise, the pot acts like a drawer under your sink, as you pull the handle to take supplies in and out of your cabinet.
1. Group photo of all featured products.
2. InterDesign Formbu Over Cabinet X3 Basket, Bamboo/Bronze from Amazon. $17.50
3. Heuck® Stainless Steel Stock Pot from Ace. $18.99 – $24.99.
4. InterDesign Axis Over-Cabinet 14″ Towel Bar from Hanger City. $11.49
5. Under Cabinet/Sink Shelf & Drawer Kit (Small, Chrome) from Organize.com. $29.99
Four Over-the-Sink Accessories: Maximize your Space!
(Images as linked.)