Cord management is a pretty big theme here at Unplggd, it is no secret that we are fans of well designed clean workspaces and cord management is key to attaining that look. Another aid to helping to keep your tech clutter to a minimum is through the use of charging stations. Having one place to store and charge your devices is helpful not only from a cord management perspective, but also with aiding in locate them quickly (we play the game, "where is the phone?" all too often in our house)!
- Bluelounge Refresh: Designed by the oh so sleek Bluelounge, Refresh allows for the charging of 3 or more devices.
- iHome iB969: Perfect for charging your iPad, iPhone, and e-Reader, the iB969 has a built in iPad stand.
- Messless Charging Station: With a clean circular design, this charging station lives up to its name while charging up to 6 devices at once.
- Kangaroom Phone/PDA Charging Station: We love that this charging station is wall mounted, perfect for helping to eliminate desk clutter.
- Bluelounge Sanctuary: The clean design of this station make it one of our all time favorites and with 12 built in adapters, it's easy to find just the right one you need.
- Lenmar PowerPort Hub: When not in use, the adapters tuck into the central hub helping to keep a lid on clutter.
- Rollup Charging Station: Like its name implies, this charging station rolls up when not in use making it perfect for travel.
- Idapt i4: Charges 4 devices at a time, with an LED indicator light to let you know when a device is fully charged.
- Grassy Lawn Charging Station: We love the pop of green this would add to our desk, and think we might try our hand at the DIY version.
- Powermat: Last but certainly not least, is the Powermat, the leader in wireless charging solutions.
Did your favorite charging station make the cut?