This just appeared in our inbox — new Hanukkah decorations and a few older best sellers from Modern Tribe, a web shop based out of Atlanta. They've got a huge selection of modern menorahs, including a couple of upcycled ones made from pipe fittings and bike chains.
Our favorites are the Jonathan Adler pieces (he's always strong on holiday décor), the subway-themed Hanukkah cards by graphic designer Cheryl Berkowitz, and the hefty wrought iron Menorah by Areaware (which recently appeared in an Apartment Therapy Style Collage).
To see the full Modern Tribe 2010 catalog online, click here.
MODERN TRIBE 2010 HOLIDAY DECOR
- Happy Hanukkuh From Brooklyn - Set of 6 Cards, $14
- Wrought Iron Menorah by Areaware, $150
- Steel Pipe Menorah by Josh Korwin and Alyssa Zukas , $200
- Recycled Bike Chain Menorah by International in Moradabad, $24
- Puzzle Menorah, $159
- Star of David Tea Lights by Limor Yaron, $18
- Skyline Menorah by Jonathan Adler, $125
- Cube Modern Menorah, $239
- Peacock Menorah by Jonathan Adler, $120
- Star of David Anodized Aluminum Ornaments, $14
MORE HOLIDAY SNEAK PEEKS 2010
• CB2's & Crate & Barrel's Shiny Retro Christmas
• Marimekko's Pink and Purple Holiday Haze
• Anthropologie's Animal Themed Boho Christmas
• Silver & Gold at Pottery Barn
• IKEA Goes Red, White, & Blue
• West Elm Holiday Collection by David Stark