Popular posts this week included a discussion on the benefits of learning how to upholster and where to take a class, DIY bug sprays, new uses for fabric scraps, eco cottages, and how to make a wood wall hanging for your home. Read on for these and the Top 10 posts of the week!
10. Beautiful Kitchen from Reclaimed Materials
9. Raw Milk: What's the Hold Up?
8. Eco-Cottages by Nationwide Home
7. Vintage Airstreams, Mason Jar Lanterns, and Moroccan Tiles
6. Make a Wood Wall Hanging For Your Home
5. Using Plastic Grocery Bags as Trash Bags?
4. Green Style: Small Yet Spacious Duplex
3. Making the Cut: 5 New Uses for Fabric Scraps
2. 49 Creative Reuse Ideas That Will Inspire & Surprise You
1. Life Skills Tip: Take an Upholstery Class
Previous Hot Posts: Radical Homemakers, Cloth Napkins and a Warehouse Loft