Big news for current and wannabe plant parents: While you're stocking up on cute planters at Urban Outfitters, you can now add a live plant or two to your cart.
The retailer announced the news on their Instagram Sunday, saying they "we're serious":
We checked out the stock, and it looks like live plants currently means succulents, which you can snag in sets of four, twelve, or 20, in either 2 inches or four inches.
If you're planning on picking up some of the hardy plants, here are some more posts on the topic:
How not to succ at succulents
- Succulent School: 10 Hardy & Stylish Succulents For Home
- Is This The Reason You Keep Killing Your Succulents?
- How To Propagate Cacti & Succulents
- 7 IKEA Hacks for Gorgeous Succulent Gardens
- How To Make a Succulent Wreath
- How To Make a Terrarium
- DIY Room Decor: How To Make An Easy, Quick Succulent Pot
- The Future's So Bright, We're Going to Need a Lot More Succulents