Using mirrors in interior design has always been a great tool to add the illusion of more space in the home. Mirrors add a beautiful decorative element, but sometimes finding the right mirror can be difficult. While searching the internet for inspiration, I found a collection of round, starburst, and sunburst mirrors that could compliment the style of almost any home. The contemporary mirrors are very versatile and could be used in many settings in the home.
Settings for Decorative Mirrors:
- Above the bed
- Above a console table
- Above a buffet
- Above the fireplace
- Above a vanity
- As an accent on the wall
There is a wide range of prices for decorative mirrors. I rounded up some reasonably priced mirrors that could work well with many different styles of interiors. See the list below with links to purchase each individual mirror.
- Starburst Mirror: Crate&Barrel $199.00 We see this mirror blending seamlessly into a contemporary home.
- Driftwood Mirror: Crate&Barrel $199.00 Perfect for a home designed in seaside style.
- Scalloped Wall Mirror: Empiric Studio Furniture $275.00 Add a little antiquity and timeless design to the space.
- Spoke Mirror: CB2 $59.95 Would work great for a loft as the imitating bicycle spoke mirror compliments the industrial nature of a loft.
- Glenna Jean Nickel Starburst Convex Mirror: Allmodern.com $169.23 The finish of the starburst mirror blends with modern or contemporary interiors.
- Ashton Sutton Gold Sunburst Mirror: CSNMirrors.com $49.99 A contemporary mirror imitating the transitional style of a home.
Where do you use decorative mirrors in your home? What is your favorite type of mirror?
Posts Accenting Mirrors in the Home
(Images: Crate&Barrel, Empiric Studio Furniture, CB2, Allmodern.com, CSNMirrors.com)