10 Valuable Tips from Benjamin Moore Experts
We love nothing more than time-saving, professional how-to tips that turn living spaces into loved homes. Benjamin Moore is your one stop shop for color guidance, painting and refinishing how-to’s as well as advice on hiring professionals. You can share your design dilemmas at their Experts Exchange, select your perfect paint color at their Color Gallery and add their blogs, Living in Color with Sonu and Ask the Paint Gurus, to your daily reader.
10 Valuable Tips from Benjamin Moore Experts:
- Primerless Paints: Save time and skip priming. You never thought this was a reality, right? Benjamin Moore Experts tell us how!
- Kitchen Cabinets: Refinishing kitchen cabinets can be more than a weekend project, especially when done right. Benjamin Moore Experts show us which steps are important in achieving beautiful results and which ones can be skipped to save time.
- Thinking Green: Are you inspired by the season upon us and want to freshen your space with green? If so, hear from Benjamin Moore Experts on the multiple personalities of green.
- Seamless Touch-ups: Have you lived in your home for more than a year? If so, it’s likely time to touch-up your wall paint. Learn how to achieve seamless touch-ups from Benjamin Moore Experts.
- Color Palette for a New Home: Moving into a new home can be so exciting and full of endless possibility; with color, carpets, and furniture to consider, you wonder where to begin? Benjamin Moore Experts tell us just where to start! Like Benjamin Moore on Facebook and you’ll receive a FREE pint color sample.
- Outdoor Deck Finishing: We all love outdoor space, especially as the weather warms. If you have a deck, hear from Benjamin Moore Experts about four common finishing pitfalls you’ll want to avoid!
- Hiring a Painter: Painting your home or apartment is a big decision. If you decide to hire a professional, that can be even more complicated. Here are two must-read posts from Benjamin Moore Experts: Finding the Best Pro for the Job, Part One and Part Two.
- 2011 Trends: If you love updating your space, take a peek at the coolest 2011 color combinations from Benjamin Moore Experts.
- Painting Outdoor Furniture: The time of year to paint and refinish your outdoor furniture is here. Not sure where to being? Benjamin Moore Experts give us a step-by-step to get the job done right!
- Guest Bath Makeover: If you have guests coming into town this summer, your guest bath might be on your mind. Easily freshen it up with these great tips from Benjamin Moore Experts.
(Image: Celeste Sunderland)