Velvet hangers have a lot going for them. They're thin, so they don't take up too much space. Their semi-fuzzy shell also makes it harder for clothes to slip off the hanger. (One word of warning: some people don't like the way they hug your clothes, since it's harder to quickly grab a shirt off the hanger.) In case you're thinking about a closet upgrade, we've rounded up a few sources below...
• Martha Stewart Velvet Hangers at Macy's, $9.99 for 6
• Karen Rhodes Compact Velvet Hangers from Amazon.com, $24.98 for 24
• Ultra Slim Black Flocked Hangers at Bed Bath & Beyond, $9.99 for 10
• Flocked Slack Hangers from Taylor Gifts, $11.98
• Huggable Hangers from the Container Store, $9.99 for 10
• Thin Nonslip Hangers from Target, $14.99 for 12
• 120-piece Flocked Clothes Hanger Mega Set from Overstock.com, $99.99
• Deluxe 60-piece Flocked Hanger Set from Overstock.com, $59.99
Share your sources in the comments below.
Photo: Price Inspector