- East Lansing, MI
- Inspiration for my palette:
- My deepest feelings of joy are fostered by the sun. Yellow is sociable, airy and inviting and gives the most lived-in room of my nest the right amount of cheer and calm. Peppered with chili red and cool hues, the space emanates glee and celebrates curiosities.
- Colors used in my room:
- Glidden - Freshcut Honeydew
Glidden - Misty Aqua
Behr - Fire Island
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Don't shy from colors that stir you. Your nest should be an extension of everything you are, so define yourself and boldly choose your hues. Bright, loud, calm or cool, the space is yours to live in.