Name: Vivienne (3) & Gemma (1)
Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia
When my husband and I bought our first home this summer, I knew my girls were ready to share a room together. I wanted their nursery to be cheery and bright that would reflect their lively personalities. I also wanted their room to be a place would they could freely play and grow into.
I had A LOT of space to work with. Their room is about 15ft by 12ft! I decided to go with bold colors and contrasted with black and white accents which gave this empty space a good pick-me-up. I chose a large area rug for family playtime. I made their toys center stage for easy access. I filled their room with sentimental pieces and even some D.I.Y. projects that were a cinch.
I’m thrilled with how their nursery came together. It’s my favorite room in the house. I find that when you fill a room with things you love, you’ll love that space and want to dwell there. I’m hoping my daughters will grow to love their room and look forward to spending time in there as much as I do!
- Changer/Dresser by Babyletto
- Clothespins mirrors are D.I.Y.
- Cribs by Babyletto
- Dresser by Babyletto
- Fabric chicks hanger by World Market
- Folding screen by Target
- Gold mirror is vintage (my late grandmother's!)
- Hamper by 3 Sprouts
- Lamps by Target
- Letter decals by Hobby Lobby
- Mess eaters toy trunk by P'kolino
- Mobile is D.I.Y.
- Pom pom garlands are D.I.Y.
- Prints by My Darling Clementine
- Rocking chair by 3 Sprouts
- Rug by World Market
- Storage cube by Target
- Toy storage bin by Kidkraft
- Table and chairs by Kidkraft
- Wall letters by Anthropologie
Thanks, Cory Ann!
Comments have been disabled.