Vizit, the latest in digital photo frames that employs wireless always-on data connection by AT&T allowing owners to send new photos via email or MMS, is now available (See Cell Phone-Fed Digital Photo Frames). Images can be remotely managed, edited, deleted and organized or via the touchscreen interface.
Vizit allows you to share photos with anyone from anywhere over AT&T's network and shares it on a 10.4 inch LED backlit wall-mountable touchscreen (800x600/SVGA resolution). Vizit works by employing an always on connection via GSM/GPRS quad-band cellular networks, and yes, it requires a monthly service fee for connectivity. It can also rest on a flat service and includes a USB 2.0 & SD Card Slot presumably for adding photos.
- Silver Finish with White Accent: $279.99
- Silver Finish with Teak Accent: Unannounced
- Charcoal Finish with Black Accent: $279.99
- Charcoal Finish with Rosewood Accent: Unannounced
- Basic Plan with up to 100 photo uploads per month $5.99/month (first month free)
- Premium Plan with up to 1450 photos per year $79.99/year (works out to $6.67/month and the first month is free)
Photo plans allow 2-way photo sharing with friends and family, remote photo storage and management via VizitMe.com, instant software updates and access to photos from other internet photo sites.