Have you enjoyed seeing all the DIY and How To tips and projects in this year's February Jumpstart? If so, now is your last chance to give helpful projects a big thumb's up. All the projects have been inspiring, of course, but we want to see which Re-Nest project you found most useful. The project with the most thumbs up will receive a gift certificate from Etsy.
Vote now! Winners will be announced tomorrow, so you have just until midnight tonight to get your vote in. Read on to see which two entries are neck-and-neck in the voting, and to get links to all the projects.
Re-Nest had 10 great entries in the Jumpstart project. One winner will receive an Etsy gift certificate, and one other entry will receive an honorary prize as a Judge's Choice award. You can read all about our kitchen projects judge here:
• Our February Jumpstart Judge & Managing Editor: Stephanie Kinnear
And now the entries! One is way ahead but not out of range to be passed in the final stretch...
• Aya's Decorate Your Own Tea Set - 57 Thumbs Up
• Jasmine's Makeover Your Whole Home & Recycle - 37 Thumbs Up
• Ted's Reclaimed Wood Table and Bench - 17 Thumbs Up
• Kisha's Coffee Table from Reclaimed Wood - 13 Thumbs Up
• Sooki's House Rabbit Littergarden - 24 Thumbs Up
• Breanne's Rain Barrel Watering System - 25 Thumbs Up
• Nia's Headboard Bench from Scraps - 32 Thumbs Up
• Alina's Scrabble Letters Signs - 4 Thumbs Up
• Liz's Totally Rebuilt Love Seat - 32 Thumbs Up
• Alix's Making Old Ikea Furniture Stylish Again - 7 Thumbs Up