Have you seen this cute and catchy video yet? It's just starting on its viral climb and features a couple doing an oddly mesmerizing "hand dance" to a happily hummable song in front of a decorative wallpapered backdrop. Aside from enjoying the performance (jump below for the video), it sent us on a quest for similar wallcoverings...
We found a few wallpapers that fit into a similar retro mashup feel - the overall floral pattern feels somewhat 40-50s while the dark brown and gold color combo is pure 70s-80s.
1. Graham & Brown "Herald" in Brown/Yellow, $60/roll
2. Maidenhair by Jill Malek , $150/roll
3. Florence Broadhurst Tropical Floral pattern from the Flora Collection at Signature Prints, AU $280/roll
4. Graham & Brown "Silk" in Brown/Gold, &80/roll
5. Florence Broadhurst Japanese Floral pattern from the Blueprints Collection at Signature Prints, AU $350/roll
More info on the dancers featured in the video: Up and Over It