When the industrial look first became popular, it was often due to wanting to incorporate a no-frills, no-nonsense, clean look without spending a lot of money. But it's grown and evolved into something so much more: a warm, modern style that looks good in lots of spaces and brings a lot of character into a home.
1) Cage Filament Pendant Aged Steel $129
2) Victory Pendant Lamp $149
3) Industrial Glass Pendant $79
4) Sloane Single Pendant with Metal Shade $525
5) Aurora Modern Pendant Light $625
6) Bare Bulb Filament Pendant $75
7) FOTO Pendant lamp $20
8) 5-Jar Chandelier $239
9) Harriet Glass Pendant Lamp $20
10) Black Iron Bell Pendant $90
(Images: As credited above)
Apartment Therapy supports our readers with carefully chosen product recommendations to improve life at home. You support us through our independently chosen links, many of which earn us a commission.