After spending so much time and money on save-the-dates and invitations, why not display them like the works of art they are? And unlike most legal documents, marriage certificates have a beauty to them that's worthy of framing...
- Framed Marriage Certificate, A Beautiful Mess
- Family Heirloom Marriage Certificate, At Home
- Wedding Invitation Original, Design*Sponge
- DIY Marriage Certificate Pillow, A Beautiful Mess
- Framed Ketubah, Eat The Damn Cake
- Wedding Invitation Shadowbox, Design*Sponge
- Framed Ketubah (top center), The Ketubah NYC
- Wedding Invitation Pillow, Meg & Joe's "In Full Bloom" House Tour
- Custom Ruben Toledo Wedding Certificate, Jonathan Adler's House Tour
- Wedding Photo, Save The Dates, and Engagement Canvas Prints, Bree & Andy's DC Home Hits the Bright Spot House Tour
Do you have any of your wedding paperwork on display?
Also on Apartment Therapy:
Embracing Your History: Do You Display Wedding Photos at Home?
From Wedding to Everyday Decor: Place Cards