We once had an apartment with beautiful bay windows, which we still miss. Like an alcove or a nook, bay windows can help to section off a room, making them the perfect spot for a reading chair, a desk, or anything you want to designate as its own space...
- 1) William and William use their bay window as a seating area, complete with matching chairs and side tables.
- 2) In Jennifer's Inner Sunset Retreat, a bay window defines the dining area. What a great place to eat breakfast!
- 3) A wraparound bench transforms this bay window from Summer and Josh's Pumped Up Traditional home into the ultimate hang-out spot.
- 4) This bay of windows from Gehry and Lanya's home creates the perfect bed nook. You might not immediately think of placing a bed by a bay window, but lots of natural light can definitely make mornings more enjoyable.
- 5) Gingerpop's bay window anchors her living room sofa, making it the focal point of the room.